“Staff” are defined as users ranked as Owners, Admins, Moderators and, Helpers.
“Network” is defined as the collection of Minecraft servers, websites hosted, and other services supplied to you.
“Content” includes, but is not limited to:
- Player data files (inventories, container content, permissions, perks, …)
- Player Builds
- Code contributions
- Articles written
- Graphical contributions (screenshots, videos, textures, …)
- Sound contributions (sound files, music, …)
You agree to hold harmless Minecraft MineMensia Network and it’s Staff, their heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, and all other persons acting under MineMenisia Network or Staff’s authority or those for whom they are acting, from any liability resulting from your usage the Network.
MineMensia is in no way affiliated with Mojang AB or Microsoft. We are a non-profit, unregistered online entity of enthusiastic fans with no source of revenue except for donations and one financial backer, who all chose to voluntary participate in to lead/create a Minecraft server.
- The staff have the right to remove any of your perks, ranks or items rewarded at anytime if you didn’t comply to the rules or obtain it illegally;
- No funds/charge backs of items or money.
- If you are under the age of 18 you have to ask a parent or mentor for permission before donation,We aren't respossible for player that will not do this;
- by perm ban all plots, claims ,etc from the player wil removed from the server .
Items and money
- If the server and or game-mode resets (full reset), this include the money and items, everything will be reset and you don't get your items/money back;
- Leave enough space on your inventory when buying items;
- We will not refund lost items due to inventory problems,
- Do not sell items / in-game money / kits / etc foe real money out side our store.
Donations ranks and rank upgrades
- Please keep in mind that MineMensia has the right to change permissions at any time, with or without notice;
- Any transaction is final and there are no refunds;
- Donations won't be transferred from account to account, once you have donated for an account, you can't transfer the donation to another account;
- Minemensia isn't responsible for payment problems and the donation is not refundable in any case.;
- Even with a ban, there is no refund possible.
Donating to the other category without instructions by an owner shall be considered a donation without reward(s).
By agreeing you are stating that:
- You have parental permission, meaning If you are under 18 years old then you have to ask a parent or mentor for permission before donation. We aren't responsible for player if they are under 18 years old and have donated;
- You have authorization to use the debit/credit card/PayPal account or any other legal payment system to donate.
- You will not charge back, dispute, reverse any payments;
- You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks;
- We reserve the right to ban any account, and IPs with or without concent, notice or warning!
- You understand there are no refunds and you can’t issue a refund;
- You comply by our rules at http://www.minemensia.com/index.php?pages/Rules/ ;
- You agree to everything listed above.
If you do not agree with the terms listed all above then please do not donate and / or register then it is it your responsibility.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order or post on on the forum. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Also all personal data, like IP, will remain private
Changes to / Violation of the Terms of Service
MineMensia Network reserves the right to update and change this Terms of Service and Rules with or without notice. Violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your account. While MineMensia Network prohibits illegal activity and has put measures towards prohibiting illegal activity, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the Content and actions of our members.