New server sale! 40% sale on store! Click here

play.minemensia.com

Click to copy the ip!

Ep.4: Finding a Base (claimed + unclaimed) (My knowledge)

Discussion in 'Factions pvp' started by thienbao860, Aug 6, 2017.

?

Is this thread useful?

1. Definitely (100%)

60.0%
  2. Only understand half (50%)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't understand anything! (0%)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Who cares about this? Let's ignore it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't play this Faction much, so i don't wanna see this thread

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. thienbao860

thienbao860 Potion Wizard

Hello! Hope you guys enjoy reading this because.. it is literary we are in Episode 4 of Factions Tutorials of my way, how i do in the faction, how i get tons of treasure, and of course, how i raided (This only in Ep.5 or Ep.6)
    Well as i told in Ep.1,2: Hiding bases at all cost. But when they had hide their base, how will you find it? Great answer. Here's some of my tips:

Claimed Faction Base:

As i told you guys in Episode 2: Using /f claim one to claim a land, But what is the perfect solution into this? "/f map" of course. When you go somewhere in /wilderness, or /wild, or /fb wild, you can do /f map anytime you like. It will show you this into your chat:

(<x coord>; <y coord) Wilderness
    -\N/---------------------------------------------------------------
    W-E-----------------------------------------------------------
    -/S\-------------------------+----------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

N,W,E,S: North/West/East/South
    +: where you are standing
    -: 1 chunk

When you do /f claim one, each line (-) in the map will be 1 chunk = 1 claim. When you going somewhere and do /f map and accidently saw this:

(<x coord>; <y coord) Wilderness
    -\N/---------------------------------------------------------------
    W-E-----------------------------------------------------------
    -/S\-------------------------+---------------------------------
    ---------/-----------------------------------------------------
    /:Lol

This is means the claimed faction (Lol) is right on the map. As the direction in the map, it should be in south-west. Do F3 to see the direction and go for it. When you go, the line (/) will go to near the +, if that cross line touched the +, you are in the faction claimed territory. There are 3 colors in each fac claims symbols (white: neutral fac; red: enemy fac; purple: ally fac. Hate always have to do /f map always when adventure? It's so boring. How about using /f map on? If you are using it, every chunk you go, the map will pop up everytime. It is great, although it would annoy your chat everytime you go. Check both undergroud + skybase before going to it

Unclaimed Faction Base

This is tough one. Clearly nature and adventuring and you would find it. Unless if you are hacking. Calculation that 80% recently are super hacking rn. Staff didn't notice much about faction though. But if you don't have any hack prepared? Do not worry, here's some tips:
    - Clearly you must know the nature and plains and biomes. For example: Plains are literary have ground made by grass blocks everywhere. And desert biomes, too, sand are literary in all places grounds. Ok if you see any strange things that: Cobbles, stones, or any materials else placed in the ground in different biomes? If you dig down some blocks, you might see a base. Clearly. Or a shadow in plains or other biomes would help you too.
    - Trees is also important. Every trees has the same things: Size, Shape. That's their nature. But.. what happen if you see a tree that a super weirdo shape? (fully square, or circle, or etc.) It must be a base, nowhere else. Same to mountains too (shape). Try not to hack a base, cause you will get mighty banned for that kind of cheaty hack (ChestESP, BaseFinder, ChestFinder, Freecam, etc.)

OK that's all in Episode 4. Hope you guys enjoy this episode and good luck with my tips in your future joining game. Thanks. Call me if you want to learn something out (only if you are my friends :p). Choose in the poll if you want to vote for something XD. Cya in the next Episode.

Intro: https://minemensia.com/threads/my-faction-knowledge-intro.5402/
    Ep.1: https://minemensia.com/threads/ep-1-starting-up-advice-my-knowledge.5406/#post-20412
    Ep.2: https://minemensia.com/threads/ep-2-basic-commands-my-knowledge.5420/#post-20442
    Ep.3: https://minemensia.com/threads/ep-3-setting-up-a-base-condition-my-knowledge.5438/

P.S: Trying to be paitent for becoming staffs in Minemensia to protect hackers in faction as staff didn't want to guard off Factions

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
    4 people like this.
  2. RedWyvern

RedWyvern New Member

Nobody except you plays factions, unless your talking about yourself the hackers there aren't a problem.

2 people like this.
  3. thienbao860

Lol you think that i am the only one played faction? You're wrong. More are playing, but they didn't care about this thread

4. RedWyvern

RedWyvern New Member

Yeah you and 2 more retards.

5. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 A Redstone Player :)

I play factions too, and this topic is so good for the new players of want to play factions so stop insulting

6. RedWyvern

RedWyvern New Member

"Stop insulting" omg kys.

7. thienbao860

Lol you are insulting, not him

2 people like this.
  8. Rammo12123

Rammo12123 Well-Known Member

I dont know how you ended up by thinking that he means that sirbalu is insulting him.. but read it again, by "stop insulting" he was quoting his phrase

2 people like this.
  9. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 A Redstone Player :)

if you don't like factions it's ok, but don't say retards to the factions players

stop insulting ;)

10. GIRL_VLINDERTJE_

GIRL_VLINDERTJE_ Moderator
    Staff Member

There are players that play Faction maby not on you time you online .
    And Thienbao only want help with how he see Faction to play {suggestions}

Its not allowed also on the site to be rude to playerss here .

"Stop insulting" omg kys.
    #6RedWyvern, Yesterday at 04:19

That language we can not tolerate here .