Come play today! play.minemensia.com Visit us at our: Store | Discord

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAMBOTSOLA NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RandomPlayer2017, Apr 21, 2017.

?

Should cambot be removed as staff ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomPlayer2017

RandomPlayer2017 New Member

This Guy has been abusing his staff powers a lot. Randomly muting players for feeding his own satisfactions.
    And now just when factions has just started , he used his staff abilities like /godmode and /fly to kill all evokers and collect the 8 possible totems available in the game.
    Now he is searching for someone having the dragon egg to trade a few totems for the egg.
    Can this player be removed ? and his staff rights stripped off ?
    He is a kid and he needs to learn to play fair.

2. FarahBros☆

FarahBros☆ They call me Farah

They will remove that thread soon ....

3. xiFrosty

xiFrosty xiFrosty the winter boy

That what you do is not good cambotsola is a nice man and one of my friends cool down this staff member has not a lot free time but when he joins he helps a lot and he is very friendly so pls respect all the players and be more polite

4. det483

det483 Well-Known Member

Please stop with sliming, like I said before you are completely incapable. Your answer doesn't make any sense, someone can be very friendly and kind to you, but he can still abuse his powers. So don't say that people have to respect him because he is kind to you.sacred or something. Respect means that you don't swear and that you write a normal message. Writing a topic like this doesn't mean that you don't have respect. Conclusion of this is that @xiFrosty is completely incapable.

@RandomPlayer2017 Fact is that there are so many rumors that he abuses his power. The complaints aren't from a few, hateful people, but the players who complain are mostly reliable and do not complain if there isn't a reason for. However, the problem is that there isn't proof that he abuses. There are only rumors and complaints but there isn't hard proof available to have a good reason to fire him. But I think the owners have to read the logs, but they have to know the time first before they can figure out if he abuses his power.

@xiFrosty By the way, did I already say that you're completely incapable?

So in short, try to get proof, for example; collect logs of your .minecraft, try to make videos or make screenshots. I do not know if is true, but these rumors don't become rumors by itself.
    Than @makemp2014 @ricktop @GIRL_VLINDERTJE_ should answer on these complaints, because this isn't just one person who is upset, there are many people upset and annoyed.

Kind regards,
    det483

5. xiFrosty

So in short, try to get proof, for example; collect logs of your .minecraft, try to make videos or make screenshots. I do not know if is true, but these rumors don't become rumors by itself.
    Than @makemp2014 @ricktop @GIRL_VLINDERTJE_ should answer on these complaints, because this isn't just one person who is upset, there are many people upset and annoyed.

Ok Det I try to get proof every minute I am on lim and the staff can see that on the reports I have started doing some weeks ago but........
    It is not easy for me you computer is 15 years old and my recorder can't record well when I am on my tablet (online only at forums ) I get proof of things as much as I can
    I hope u understand what I mean

6. boymeme

boymeme Active Member

You know I reported cambotsola TWICE with significant proof (chat logs and screenshots) all I got was a reply from GIRL_VLINDERTJE saying "we'll look into it" nothing else and even at that I got that reply when I made a huge deal out of it in the shoutbox. In one of my pms to another staff member I sent him/her the chat logs and screenshots of before taking them to the forums said staff member agreed with me that cambotsola did indeed abuse his rank (I wont be naming this person for the sake of privacy If they want to come forward themselves its their choice) yet they still refuse to take action at this point I've completely given up on this server due to the dumb response i got from the owners.

They are not ready to change reporting him wont do anything except make you mad at the lack of response from the staff team and eventually when you snap they'll ban you for insulting/disrespecting. My advice to you would be to move on from this server. In the end all that will happen is you'll waste time trying to convince them get mad at the lack of response. snap under said anger and then they'll just ban you for disrespecting staff because they don't know what respect actually means

It should be the owners job to make sure they don't hire people who are likely to use their powers to gain unfair advantages over others .I say that because I predicted cambotsola would abuse his rank when I heard he applied before he got selected. How did i predict it? we used to be in the same faction. If someone like me can predict someone like rank abuse just by playing along side him how come the owners cant by working along side him. Keep in mind I only playing with cambotsola for like 5 days.

CHAT LOGS DO NOT REQUIRE EXTERNAL RECORDING SOFTWARE NOR DO TAKING SCREENSHOTS THEY ARE INBUILT FEATURES THAT COME WITH MINECRAFT

det483 likes this.
  7. xiFrosty

If u see the proofs I post on the reports u will understand

8. det483

det483 Well-Known Member

As I remember well that was a topic with more complaints about multiply staff, maybe you can submit that proof here again to remember the owners?

9. jonasdekeukeleire

jonasdekeukeleire Active Member

You know i didn't had  staff when i was fighting the evokers  i died even 3 times  and second one i don't mute people without reason and 90% from the times i say .... look out for your language
    and  totems can't be used  in this version of fac and i don't have them all i shared them with my friend

10. jonasdekeukeleire

And if you are in a temple do you not take al the loot with you or do you let the stuff in the temple

11. boymeme

boymeme Active Member

PART 1
    Apologies I formatted my PC recently I've lost all the data I had though it won't matter someone else has recorded proof of fish face over here using /fly to collect loot in the end
    You sure xD? If i remember right GGThunder disagrees since she unmuted steelwolf saying "There is indeed no reason for your mute" after you muted him. It isn't just mutes either
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=kick&id=1173 10/10 legit reason walking on lilipads is clearly against the rules
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=ban&id=18427 hacks not specified
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=kick&id=1147 legit no given reason
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=warn&id=5177 noob is not an insult therefor it does not break any rules
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=warn&id=5086  You directly muted me for swearing but you didn't see who I was swearing at since that person was using racial slurs a friend of mine pm'ed Nemijus proof of this he may still have it AFTER Nemijus and my friend talked what you did was unmute me and then warn both of us now I have a mute AND a warn in my ban history thx alot
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=ban&id=16713 bugs not specified
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=kick&id=1105 no given reason
    http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=kick&id=1104 no given reason

(Have to make this post in 2 parts because of my chat logs)

#11 boymeme, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  12. boymeme

boymeme Active Member

PART 2
    Lets fast forward today. You accused ZombiePuppy of hacks which by the way is against the rules what hacks you ask? anti fall .If you recall prison has these lag back bugs which cause users to sometimes not get knock back and other times when users do get lag back they are teleported back to the position they were in before. This SERVER based bug caused him to appear as if he was hacking and you did not have the thinking ability to go "Oh i hit him 2 secs ago he got knockback but now he isn't must be lag" If I wasn't there you might have even banned him
    After which you went on to ALMOST accuse me of being an alt which again is against the rules If I hadn't shut you up I might have even gotten you to admit it sad I didn't think of that

[15:36:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » wow
    [15:36:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » i saw that
    [15:36:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » :I
    [15:36:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » you really thing im hacking
    [15:37:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » look at the axe
    [15:37:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » it sucks
    [15:37:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » i hitted you 5 times down
    [15:37:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » happens to a lot of people camp
    [15:37:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » yeh anti fall
    [15:37:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » cambo*
    [15:37:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » xd
    [15:37:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » lel
    [15:37:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » really?
    [15:37:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Server has lag back issues
    [15:37:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » lol
    [15:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » get yourself checked cambotsola
    [15:37:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] UnicornPuppie Gangster » ;p
    [15:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » .
    [15:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] xemmiii » my apple plis
    [15:38:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » i know it sometimes lagg
    [15:38:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » + some blocks lag
    [15:38:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » it doesnt lag sometimes
    [15:38:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » so u get antikn
    [15:38:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » it lags often
    [15:38:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] xemmiii » my apple plis mssssss
    [15:38:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » It isnt a rare occurance
    [15:38:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » well i got banned from nexp cuz of that lag block
    [15:38:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » dam Timdebeer_ is killing me :p
    [15:38:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » i had antikn
    [15:38:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » But you wouldnt know because you dont play prison
    [15:38:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » GottaLoveCats i played it like 3 months
    [15:38:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Yeah 3 months
    [15:39:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » 3 months?
    [15:39:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » I joined last month and i still know more than you about this gamemode
    [15:39:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Sad isnt it?
    [15:39:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » GottaLoveCats
    [15:39:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » last month xd?
    [15:39:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » oh wait i remember you...
    [15:39:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » indeed last month
    [15:39:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [VII] DinoGirl Mugger » eh
    [15:39:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Say another word
    [15:39:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » and i will report you for accusations cambotsola
    [15:39:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » You can check IPs
    [15:39:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] xemmiii » mssssss my plot 2
    [15:39:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » fact check before you make accusations
    [15:40:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] xemmiii » mssssss my plot 2 ..
    [15:40:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » i didn't saw anuthing about ip
    [15:40:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » nice
    [15:40:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » We both know what you were going to say cambotsola
    [15:40:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » i just sayd i remeber you
    [15:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [X] MSSSSSS » said* Xdd
    [15:40:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Yeah when we clearly havent met before
    [15:40:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] [V] cambotsola Helper » remember*
    [15:41:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Before that MSSSSSS said "1 month xd?"
    [15:41:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » Clearly a setup for an alt accusation
    [15:41:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » As I said before
    [15:41:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » You can check IPs
    [15:41:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Free] GottaLoveCats » deal with it

For some context I had killed MSSSSSS the day before in pvp so he was angry with me and therefor the alt accusation. The entire conversation I had with cambotsola ends here we did not talk further which only supports my claim about cambotsola almost accused me of being an alt. For further proof of this look back to http://bans.minemensia.com/info.php?type=mute&id=13213 this mute was given when a user by the name of Lyiinx accused me of being "steelwolf" another user who he was mad at for something that went around on the forums. Not only was Lyiinx as i said before using racial slurs but he was swearing way worse than I was at the time and cambotsola saw the entire thing but only muted me. Staff favoritism ladies and gentlemen. But I don't know cambotsola what does he have against me? As i said before Lyiinx was accusing me of being "steelwolf" and as such cambotsola fell for it and muted me otherwise he has no specific reason to only mute one of us as both of us broke the same rule

Forgot to mention I've never talked to cambotsola directly in-game which was the entire reason I went on to speculate this

#12 boymeme, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  13. jonasdekeukeleire

i only sayd that i remeber you from like a month ago i didn't say anything about alts or ip from you and steelwolf  so don't start like i sayd it

14. boymeme

boymeme Active Member

Already tackled that argument while the claim isn't 100% solid is it still strong considering your behavior try again with a better counter argument

15. jonasdekeukeleire

sorry but i don't know  what your problem is with oh i remember you.....
    i say that  many times  in my mc life to other persons
    everyone can say this,this means nothing

16. boymeme

boymeme Active Member

Yeah I tell strangers that I see walking across the road that I remember them as well totally normal and not creepy at all

17. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

Hello,

I don't think this topic should placed openly, if you either contact at least me or en other private forum so we can better address it.
    It definitely won't help to make this kind of topic publicly.
    Therefor I have closed this topic.

Greetings,

makemp2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.