1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INFO Well Minemensia closing

Discussion in 'News' started by makemp2014, Oct 10, 2018.

1. makemp2014

makemp2014 Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello craters and fighter of MineMensia,

Since the 2.0 release last year the server isn’t as popular as it should have been , even after all our efforts. We have decided to close the server at the end of this month  since both owners don't have enough time due to personal reasons.

All donations given from the past 2 months maybe charged back, and the rest of the donations will go to a charity. Also we give you all a chance to get a schematic of your  builds to everybody who would want it.

I can say from my point that I have started I started together with det481 / ricktop , det483 a_new_hunter and superyari95 about 3,5 year ago with MineMensia NetWork, after that mm goes into several periods some positive other what negative. Although in general I have also some good memory from, but sadly that is going to close. So I can say it is best to keep those memory’s what we all have and cherish those memory that is most important thing we can do.

In short this means that Minemensia Network will sadly to come at his end.

Greetings,

Michiel
    Aka makemp2014

2. Frogei

Frogei Frog | SubStaff
    Builder

;( im glad i was apart of the server, for 3 years + 3 months of being a builder, I'm glad i could say i was apart and even helped build this community. Although not surprising, Its a very hard poke at the heart
    \

JeanElCrow_ and Rayo like this.
  3. Rayo

Rayo White Diamond | Staff Member
    Staff Member Helper

RIP mm...:cry:
    I've grown in minecraft through this server, learnt a lot and enjoyed a lot of memories of more than 3 years now...
    I'm very proud and glad of being a part of such loving and caring community as well as the staff team to whome I send my thanks for all the good job they done.
    MineMensia has never died...it will always remain as a small block inside our cubic hearts :h: much love and gonna miss all of you ;)

panosthekiller20 and JeanElCrow_ like this.
  4. ManbroPlayzGamez

RIP. I will miss everyone. I hope one day to have it open again, thank you for all of your work.

Manbro_Playz_ A.K.A Slime/Lane.

2016-2018

Frogei and panosthekiller20 like this.
  5. Frogei

Frogei Frog | SubStaff
    Builder

6. JeanElCrow_

JeanElCrow_ l Staff Member l
    Staff Member Helper

I will miss you guys and i will miss MM and i hope in future open again ! :h::*:happy::nod::inlove:

7. SpiceSpice

SpiceSpice Member

Welp this is it people cya..

8. RyanVega

RyanVega Halloween sux

#UnbanSteel :p

LeCC and Rayo like this.
  9. Matteo Superxon

You shouldnt close the server, i mean, some servers arent popular but they are still not closed

10. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 Let's Build!

it doesn't deppend on that, they have other projects, live and they don't have time for the server and also isn't popular as you said so pay the almost 200 dollars that it cost every month isn't worth anymore + they are desmotivated

Rayo likes this.
  11. Citycat

Citycat Titan

I would have kept playing if you didnt ban my 2nd account. Then I woulda kept spitting money on u dumbasses making this server still running

GG pissing off ur biggest supporter. Minemensia dying is your own doing, if you listened to me and made the server interesting with interest people wouldnt leave for other servers

man i still love u dumbies even tho u treated me like shit at times.

**** i love u nerds tho, suck my dick and ban my ass u fuckers.

peace and love Citycat out forever

12. Citycat

Citycat Titan

13. Citycat

Citycat Titan

THANKS FOR OVER 2 YEARS OF FUN THOUGH. Thanks to all who became my friend, helped me, got help from me making my day abit less lonely at 5am and everyone else I have played with even though we didnt get to know eachother well.

14. Rayo

Rayo White Diamond | Staff Member
    Staff Member Helper

Yw

15. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

I want to say a few things about the closure of the server (Very long read), but 1st of all, i want to tell something too @Citycat :-

The server isn't closing due to money issues, in fact far from it, second If you were actually active and were aware of the rules once jordie and michiel obtained the server again , they enforced the rule of no alt accounts,you could of quite easily come to us and asked for which account you would like to keep or even gave the account to a player who needed a rank (Self donation of speak) that could or would have been arranged.
    The true reason too why MM was failing if you cared to ask , was the fact it had been getting a bad reputation, a lot of youtubers were making videos of our server and slandering us, The massive player loss since the huge downtime of 2.0, and last but not least, our team simply didnt have enough time to put into the server as once thought.So I find it highly offensive that you just dam flat out said "I'm the highest donator"  we didnt care for the money @Citycat .... We cared for the server we did all our efforts for free and not for a pay cheque...  I would have though that such a "dedicated" player or loyal player would have known these details before sitting out a trash post like that.. And over the years you were not the highest donator, as there were plenty of others who donated on behalf of others, So that was very egotistic of you to say...I just don't want to end this on bad terms ,saying we treated you like trash is not what we did, we treated you equally, Donators dont get privileges,they are just as liable to having punishments as everybody else and we had no bias on that too, we stuck to our rules on that

And finally , I just don't understand why players cannot accept that the fate of minemensia was not due to lack of money or lack of effort, it was actual time that we did not have. And even if we got other people to help it wasn't enough because when we tried that on the past, they screwed us over big time.The fact in the first place that the original owners wanted to sell it was that they had no time, but that the latter owners put even less time into the server was what wanted them to give it another chance, but even with the little more effort it wasnt enough, and people were too demanding, and thus we have lost the battle to keep it running. Alot of you don't realise we had already bought advertising and etc,  You guys keep coming to us saying " hey i know what will keep the server alive" auto assuming that it was money problems , That you're mad its closing and it was a waste of your donation, which no.. Your donations are what kept the server open for the 3 years of fun you had.. And we were thankful for every penny / dime / cent you guys gave to minemensia to keep it afloat but allas, everything must come to an end and this time has now come.
    Most of you are children and don't know how things work in life and that every living thing even a game has to come to an end so we understand that you are feeling pain or feelings you have not experienced before , and anger will be one of those as a coping mechanism, but lashing out at us is not the right or logical thing to do but when you gain your wisdom in life you will change this and it will become better.

I may have only been here 2 years but, Its been the god dam best 2 years of my life knowing you guys. And i am too sad that it must come to an end, but with everything in life, everything has an ending. I just want this one to be a peace full one, just like minemensia deserves. And i'm happy that its finally going to be laid at rest after some very traumatic scenarios. I was a complete noob when i came here and from people giving me a chance and opportunity to learn and grow within the staff i've learned alot of new things and i want to thank those people for giving me the opportunity to do so and its been a pleasure to work along side you all! even with the old ones who turned bad. Alot of people hate me here and alot of people like me here  but thats life, and i still love you all even the ones who hate me, And i was always prepared to still help anybody no matter what happend.

And finally this will most likely be my final post , You guys know where to find me if you want to stay in touch, and its been a pleasure working with you all, and helping every player as much as i could!

:h: Lea :h:
    The friendly pink creeper

makemp2014 likes this.