Come play today! play.minemensia.com Visit us at our: Store | Discord

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Hackers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by makemp2014, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

Hello crafters and fighters of MineMensia Network,

As the most of you are already know that we had problem wit some group of hackers, the frist one only effected the spawn of survival, factions and bwt which I was able to fix.

The second group effecte the whole survival server which I am only to reset from the last of couple of months. Factions luckly only the spawn which we are able te restore. Also sadly egg-wars have also sadly been effected by it, although I am able to restore it.

Greetings,

Michiel
    aka makemp2014

#1 makemp2014, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  2. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

update: server is of maintenance mode, but faction under maintenance mode, but also survival and eggwars  remain offline remain until further notice

Damso_o, Sirbalu99 and pizzamaxlover like this.
  3. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

update: survival is reopen, because sadly a effected lot of players so we have decided to hold several drop partys in the next few weeks

Sirbalu99 likes this.
  4. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

update: eggwars and creatice is reopand, this means all gamemode is now reopened

Sirbalu99 likes this.
  5. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

update: finally factions isremain whitelist becuase of some fixe to the spawn

Damso_o and Sirbalu99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.