Come play today! play.minemensia.com Visit us at our: Store | Discord

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I quit survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by pizzamaxlover, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzamaxlover

pizzamaxlover One of the oldest members

As many of you know, I was a regular survival player, spent 10+ hours a day on survival... And with the recent stuff, I lost everything (my base which took weeks to build,my dragon egg, my items, my money, and all that) so I decided it would quit cause #1 Was lied to and told this would be fixed 2# Didn't get an apology 3# They didn't change anything worth coming back for...

2. Synitar

Synitar The Pretender

To be fair to the staff, after the hackers ruined survival there was nothing more they could do other than roll it back to the most recent backup, which unfortunately wasn't all that recent. They probably didn't change that much because they wanted the server online asap.

3. thienbao860

thienbao860 Potion Wizard

Well duh? There's no point sadly when "the most rarest" thing has been taken. Also in prison at least... Sometimes my sentences can't attract any replied to me (like no one cares about me at that time). I read your chat in discord :p

pizzamaxlover likes this.
  4. xiFrosty

xiFrosty xiFrosty the winter boy

You are the not first who quits survival many other players have think about it and many of them will even my sister... But u have not to lose something :p

5. a_new_hunter

a_new_hunter Founder

It could be prevented.

Kind regards,

a_new_hunter

xixlonexix and pizzamaxlover like this.
  6. Synitar

Synitar The Pretender

I believe you, but after the fact this is the best they could do. Should they've made more backups? Yes. Should they've closed the ports? Yes. But nothing can be done about that now.

7. a_new_hunter

a_new_hunter Founder

True, but still :p

Kind regards,

a_new_hunter

8. Tristanvds

Tristanvds Active Member

It's all your choise Pizza. But that doesn't mean i think you're right.
    Ricktop and Michiel are still asking for good suggestions for the new survival.
    I think you want something added to the server. Tell them and they might change it.
    The server is different without you.

9. pizzamaxlover

pizzamaxlover One of the oldest members

Well it was something that could be prevented and something that could be fixed if not prevented if only they would've been more careful about it, and then the fact that I was told I'd "get my base back" is something even more frustrating... As I mentioned, I didn't get a personal apology...
    And as for the suggestions, I've told them about a lot of things they could add to make #1 The server performance better #2 The gameplay better
    but of course, they didn't listen.

10. Rammo12123

Rammo12123 Well-Known Member

Okay that happened, but now i am sure they'll start taking care of backups,
    Regards
    Rammo

11. ricarica1234

ricarica1234 Member

Yes you might have lost stuff that you had but EVERYONE did so don't be so needy. I lost 5 dogs and 24 diamonds great armor and tools I had everything you would want and need and I don't have it anymore. you see me complaining no because you can start fresh do something different; have a change instead of your boring old game were all you can do next is sit there because you already have everything. My Friend also wanted to say something....

Everyone lost something I lost my donkey and to add on to hers she had over 20 mil. and she doesn't have that anymore now does she. After someone stole our base we had to make a new one entirely and that took a ton of resources see how that made us feel. You shouldn't quit cause of those reasons because it happened to everyone and its hard to get all of that work for it and get it you will like it better since you worked for it and you can get ore and more stuff; instead of getting it because you asked for it back.

Thank you for your time in reading this and if you are also about to quit because of these same reasons work for it ok? Thank you -ricarica1234 and sophia9565

12. Tristanvds

Tristanvds Active Member

Ricarica1234, it is different. Pizza had not just 20m he had a few billions. And not just 24 diamonds. I would guess he had more like 9 stack of diamond blocks (, If it weren't more). And much more. I agree with you your shouldn't complain about a reset by then to. But after the reset he worked hard again and got a lot back for it.
    And what happens. Another reset destroying a lot of work. And on that moment you're just frustrated.
    1 you're the best of the server
    2 reset and you have to start all over again
    3 you work hard and become the best of the world again
    4 another reset
    5 you lose everything again and you become frustrated
    6 you give staff some good ideas to make the server better so you have some fun left.
    7 nothing happens with you're good ideas everyone liked...
    I would consider quiting to when this would happen to me.

pizzamaxlover likes this.
  13. GIRL_VLINDERTJE_

GIRL_VLINDERTJE_ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Think we can glosse it now .

We al start New again .

And i have see pizza on survival again ;)

For all I wish you fun &  good build time in the  new Survival .

elieehadad, xiFrosty and Damso_o like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.