Come play today! play.minemensia.com Visit us at our: Store | Discord

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Open letter ricktop after the server.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ricktop, Jul 17, 2017.

1. ricktop

ricktop Active Member

Best players of MineMensia Network,

Over the last few days there has been a lot happens due to the hackers. We have not managed to get the server to keep safe and we have failed in our task, therefore, I would like to apologize on behalf of Michael and me against the staff and all the players. We will in the future work on a secure server works, because it's just very important that players have a safe feeling on our server.
    I would like to also work on the hearing of people and problems or things better or should be addressed in the server. We as the server must listen to our people and I know that this is not happening is the charge time and I want to put that right.

I am writing this on behalf of myself for the players and the staff, I know that I myself should have also previously in grab and otherwise must act. I would like to work on to reorganize the background of the server through better communication and involvement in the server. By listening after the players and also really things there. And so players also go see that the better word. And people also really hearing.

Here I would particularly like Michael and Butterfly next to my personal and sincere apologies that I will try to make me better and good for the server.

This is an open letter from Owner: ricktop to the server.
    Best regards,

Owner: ricktop schermafbeelding-2013-11-12-om-07.30.55.png

2. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 A player of skyblock :)

i have to say of before the hackers etc...
    You had already made me feel safe on the server, but now with all the things of are happening i'm seeing of security is not so good and for that this message: We will in the future work on a secure server works, because it's just very important that players have a safe feeling on our server.
    Makes me more secure, and i think of the part of listen to the players of MM is good, because some times things like do reports in the website etc..
    Makes me believe that you do not care so much, but instead when it is solved in the server giving opportunity to the defendants to excuse themselves. Makes me feel that we have a healthy common and that learns from its mistakes, and i thing of the reports are good but you have to talk with the acused players too to now all the history. And when now the story of the accused and the person who makes the report you according to the evidence that has given each one says if he is guilty or innocent.
    That's my opinion

3. Tristanvds

Tristanvds Active Member

Ricktop.
    I play on this server since the beginning. Ans i never felt unsafe. Even now, i still feel safe. That isn't because of the anti-hack plugins you have.
    It is because i known that the staff team won't stop when the server isn't safe. I have allways been like that. And it will allways be like that.
    And about listening more to the players...
    When you would listen more to the players you would almost make then owner. Because you listen a lot to them and i think that will never change.
    We're walking the right path. Our own.

4. thienbao860

thienbao860 Potion Wizard

Same to me :D :h:

Tristanvds and Harry like this.
  5. xiFrosty

xiFrosty xiFrosty the winter boy

Coz maybe u have never been hacked but my sister has .....
    I still remember what happened exactly... The hacker brought her to survival and ROSU_Lonewolf the worst staff member ever was online there I asked some help from him like ban or kick her but he told that he would mute if I told that 3 times ... I have never felt unsafe too but I really agree with ricktop he is right ..
    Also what do u mean since the beginning ?

GamesPlayer :D likes this.
  6. Tristanvds

Tristanvds Active Member

In the case of your sister ROSU_Lonewolf couldn't be sure that your sister was hacked or you just wanted to irritate her. He did the right thing.
    Ask  the question: "What if someone randomly says that someone else is hacked. Should the hacked person be kicked/banned immediatly?"
    He just thought you wanted to irritate her and he couldn't allow that so he said he would mute if you would go on with saying that.
    And what i mean with since the beginning. I joined this server when it just started. and i allways felt safe. And i will allways feel safe with staff like ricktop, makemp2014 and all others.

GamesPlayer :D likes this.
  7. GamesPlayer :D

To be honest, i don't even know how this hacker mess happened. It just dropped like an unexpected bomb. Anyhow, minemensia is my server, and i always feel safe in it :3

[​IMG]

8. Crapmaster

Crapmaster Member

My name is Crapmaster i'm playing on minemensia for some weeks now when i go to pvp they always call me a hacker idk why they call me a hacker and i didn't hack i play legit and 1 time i got banned for it too but then i got unbanned after 7 days ... please help tell the people to not call me a hacker and do not report me because i don't hack...

9. MSS

MSS Member

"some weeks" u are abisaim u were banned 7 days for hacking then perm ban for making alts
    fair

xiFrosty likes this.
  10. makemp2014

makemp2014 Guest

@Crapmaster I understand that you your side of the story, but this is not the right topic for it.

Sirbalu99, Exiav and xiFrosty like this.